AutoShack Ghana is a premium, trusted and rapidly growing automotive solutions provider. It is AutoShack’s Mission to effectively address our customers’ (individuals and businesses alike) automotive needs through:
- Sourcing and sale of quality brand new and pre-owned automotive parts.
- Acquisition of vehicles.
- Diagnosis, repair, and maintenance services.
- Acquisition of automotive tools and equipment.
- Automotive Consulting and Fleet Management.
At AutoShack Ghana, we believe our employees are our first customers. We offer competitive compensation, a clear and structured path to career growth, great work culture, paid time off, parts discounts, SSNIT payments and more.
- Participate in mandatory AutoShack Technical Training (ASTT) to broaden and increase skill set and to keep up with industry trends and practices.
- Perform routine services such as oil changes, filter changes, fluid checks etc.
- Inspect and troubleshoot automotive mechanical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Keep logs on work performed.
- Perform safety checks and advise customer.
- Perform pre-purchase vehicle inspections for customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean, safe environment for all at all times: Safety is our topmost priority.
- Clean workshop at the end of the workday in preparation for business the next day.
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) is mandatory: Work gloves and safety glasses will be provided.
- Understand and follow all laws and regulations applicable to your work.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times. Closed-toed shoes, long pants (trousers) and shirt. No torn jeans, sleeveless clothing or open-toed shoes allowed. Company uniforms will be provided after probationary period.
- Partake in and complete regular company training as needed to improve competency and keep up with industry trends and practices.
- Communicate with staff and customers in a cordial and professional manner.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to effectively use a diagnostic machine to assist with fault detection.
- Ability to interpret diagnostic machine codes to fix problems accurately.
- Electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Proactive, technically inclined and ability to think critically.
- Computer literate.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, driven and passionate about customer service.
- Be able to lift up to 60 pounds (28 kilograms).
- Must be 18 or older.
- Represent one’s self and AutoShack in a professional manner.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.