In this role, you will:
● Delighting internal and external customers with slick and timely delivery.
● Providing technical and organizational leadership for a tight-knit Agile team.
● Coordination from the intake and output of user stories.
● Working closely with (and reporting to) the Technology Director to align on both near-term goals and the technical vision.
● Owning the quality of execution on top of a PaaS hosting.
● You will be working fully remote.
● Your team exists of:
○ 1 lead 3 engineers & 1 QA
○ Mid & Senior level developers
Your responsibilities & Skills
We runs a lean and productive technology stack, which naturally uses recent technology advancements. This is a role that supports learning and growth. We expect you to have:
● Design experience should incorporate 8+ years experiences.
○ Web API design, modular and layered design, strong business domain analytics, challenging data designs.
○ You can influence and execute system architecture in coordination with CTO.
● Technologies that should have experience with, 8+ years experiences:
● Tooling and process expected, 5+ years experiences:
○ Agile methodology, git, Test Driven Development, continuous integration/deployment.
● Would be a bonus if the technical skill-set included, 3+ years experiences:
○ Hapi.js, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Web components, Neo4J or other graph processing, OAuth, Jamstack / headless CMS technologies. What we look for in you
● Start date March 1st as preferred.
● A university degree or equivalent.
● 8+ years of production software engineering experience.
● Customer focused.
● Enjoys design challenges of all types.
● Goal driven.
● flexible and organized
● strong communicator
● confident, comfortable leader
● effective mentor Benefits & Compensation
● An opportunity to make a difference in the world through your work.
● An opportunity to work with best-practice software & engineering tools & techniques and using leading technologies for competitive advantage.
● Full-time permanent position at our customer,
● We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.