- Identifying opportunities for the sales of Scantron, Kodak Alaris, ColorTrac and Open Bee solutions in Ghana and other West African countries. Sales targets and bonuses apply;
- Installation of data capture solutions (software applications and document scanners) on customer sites;
- Installation of document management solutions;
- Training of end-users in how to deploy the data capture solutions
- Maintenance and repairs on scanning equipment as advised by the brand and in close collaboration with their Technical Support Team;
- Offering remote support to customers when needed;
- Assisting technicians on the project site with the maintenance and repairs of Scantron scanners, making sure they are all running without problems;
- Managing digitization project at customers’ sites;
- Maintaining good business relations with existing customers;
- Identify and attending to business cocktails, conferences and seminars.
- Any other activity that lies in line with this job description and the companies activities.
Capabilities and skills
- Background in electrical engineering (a must);
- Experience with printer/ scanner repair or similar products (preferable);
- Familiarity with C++ programming (preferable);
- Proficient with Windows operating systems, current and past;
- High mechanical aptitude;
- Being able to prepare a presentation and do live demonstrations of our products;
- Willingness to travel/passport;
- Being able to work independently and in a team;
- Good commercial skills.