· Constantly scan for new credible sources of leads and sales opportunities for solar systems.
· Conduct customer need analysis and present the customer with customized solutions to fit their needs
· Support and manage the development and realization of Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Solar PV projects West Africa region
· Identify and target customers and lead the commercial relationship with them.
· Leverage on existing network and expand product reach and repeat business through relationship building and exceptional customer experience
· Liaise with management team for technical, financial and legal support for projects.
· Negotiate offers for projects and sales with potential customers
· Ensure compliance with industry and relevant government bodies (ERC), for any renewable energy policy updates, product specs and requirements.
· Provide regular feedback to the management on market trends, competitive threats and opportunities to deliver greater value to our customers.
· Follow up development of existing C&I and utility scale projects, establishing and maintaining a pipeline of projects
· Preparing proposals, sales quotes and tender documents
· Co-operate with local partners: including local developers, local investors, subcontractors, and sales agents
· Provide material to company support functions for creation of marketing documents.
· Attend different exhibitions, conventions and other events to help in the sales of products and/or service
· Strategic reporting on all sales activities including sales and prospecting activities, sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
· Advise management on strategic issues relating to product lines materials, new proposals and problem areas.
Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree in Energy Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Finance
· At least 5-7 years of sales experience in the energy industry
· Proven track record in technical sales in the solar industry
· Quick learner, capable of grasping the structure & intricacies of the energy business & markets.
· High business acumen.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills.
· Ability to build strong relations at C-Level.
· Ability to effectively communicate complex information and adapting it to specific customers.
· Ability to work with limited supervision.
· Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness, reliability and integrity.
· Self-motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and client-centric focus.
· Ability and willingness to travel is required; frequent and regular visits to prospects and customers.
Salary: Negotiable plus success-based bonus scheme
Interested applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.