1. Responsible for setting the product vision and strategy
2. Responsible for the total development of the product across all sectors of the economy.
3. Participate in exhibitions to identify prospects.
4. Offer product training to all customers and potential clients
5. Offer aftersales technical support to all customers
6. Continuously undertake product research and educate clients accordingly
7. Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
8. Obtains product market share by working with the sales manager to develop product sales strategies.
9. Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and reports.
10. Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels.
11. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- HND Electrical Engineering
- Ability to speak and write English and French fluently
- Knowledge in motors and drives
- Knowledge in mining operations
- 5 years’ experience in commercial and technical sales
- Must have strong client/stakeholder orientation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Strong presentation skills