PSD Plus Ltd (a subsidiary of Transport and General Holding Ltd)
Reports to: General Manager
- Provide leadership and management for sales and marketing Team and sales development activities, in alignment with the strategic company direction.
- Responsible for retaining current customers as well as developing and attracting new customers.
- Responsible for learning and selling current products and new products, keeping abreast of new technologies, recommending/sharing changes and trends seen in the field and meeting sales goals.
- Consistently enhances the image of PSD Plus Ltd and it’s brands it represents.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Promotes the PSD Plus Ltd and its brands it represents.
- Develops and services assigned territory, including geographic region proposed.
- Actively and consistently seeks new customers within PSD Plus Ltd focus markets
- Researches customers’ needs and resolves problems
- Visits customers and potential customers to develop relationships, follow up on leads, close sales opportunities and provide technical information
- Meets established sales budget (revenue, profit, expense) goals
- Achieve key metrics (customer visits per weeks, prospect visits per week, trials conducted).
- Gives technical support in person, by email and phone
- Delivers sales presentations and closes sales in a professional manner
- Makes product recommendations and presentations to resellers, industry, end users, and other organizations in order to educate and inform.
- Inputs customer activities, competitive intelligence and industry information daily in company approved ERP.
- Submits expense reports weekly
- Follows-up in a timely manner to voicemail and email requests from management, peers and other internal and external customers
- Manages major accounts; establishes long-term, ongoing relationships with multiple people in a customer’s organization.
- Travels to customer and potential sites regularly.
- Attends industry and distributor trade shows
- Provides feedback to internal teams as well as with sales peers regarding competition, pricing and marketing opportunities.
- Diligently communicates with industry leaders and enhances PSD Plus Ltd image.
- Maintains and shares an understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets
- Provides special updates to Management as is appropriate or requested
- Provide weekly updates of individual sales forecast to General Manager.
- Participates in scheduled Sales Conference calls
- Build Sales and Marketing Team
- Takes a leadership role in the establishment of field-based product specific trials.
Essential Qualifications - Education, Experience, Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering with machinery option. Master’s degree a plus.
- At least 5 years of field sales experience or equivalent within the oils and lubricants market.
- Experience in selling into the extractive market is a plus.
- Well-developed sales skills
- Ability to make decisions and evaluations to determine the needs of the customers
- Ability to travel at least 75% of the time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both technical and business terms
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Treats all employees and customers with dignity, respect and courtesy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and prior use of a CRM tool to manage customer engagements and run sales reports
- Has Integrity
- Can communicate in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to face challenging and Rewarding tasks.
- Results Oriented
- Friendly and fun loving
- Hard working
- Ability in Flexibility in scheduling to satisfy customers and potential customers
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.