- Provides technical support in the development and dissemination of tools, materials, reports, papers, and interventions for research projects.
- Works closely with assigned team to ensure activities are implemented according to standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Writes and edits technical reports and documents. Assists with publications, web pages, and presentations.’
- Monitors and maintains protocols, instruments, data sets, manuals, training materials and reports.
- Prepares for and leads training
- Responds to requests and inquiries from internal and external staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent in Social Sciences, Health, Human
- Development, Education, Environment, International Development, Economics, or related Field
- 2+ years of project data collection and technical assistance experience.
- Proficiency with database management software and on-line search tools required.
- Has sensitivity to cultural diversity and understanding of the political, contextual, and ethical issues in assigned areas.
- Articulate and professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private company.
- Working knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with providing technical support for research studies.