Ecorys is one of the largest leading European research and consultancy companies, specializing in economic, social and spatial development. We have been bridging science and practice for more than 85 years. Focusing on complex market, policy and management issues, we provide our public, private and not-for-profit clients worldwide with a unique perspective and high-value solutions. Some 500 in-house professionals are working worldwide from our head office in Rotterdam and in 14 other permanent offices in 10 countries across Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe.
Our main clients include EuropeAid, DFID, the World Bank and major bilateral European donors.
Our core focus areas are Governance, Public Finance Management (PFM), Monitoring and Evaluation, Social Sectors and Natural Resource Management. As a result of our recent strong growth across Africa, we have further strengthened our presence in West Africa with the establishment of a regional branch office in Ghana.
About the Position
Ecorys Ghana is recruiting for experienced Technical and Project Management Specialist with local expertise to be included in the Ecorys Ghana Expert Database. This will help Ecorys Ghana develop a database of experts who will be readily available to provide Technical and Project Management services to the various projects been implemented by Ecorys within the Sub-Region.
Areas of Expertise
- Capacity building
- Finance and investment
- Grants and subcontract management
- Market Access and agribusiness
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Public Sector Financing and Costing
- Public Sector Governance, administration and reform
- Sector analysis and performance benchmarking
- Road Sector policy, planning and finance
- Road asset management, engineering and construction
- Road transportation regulation and planning
- Child Care Reforms and Social Work
- Gender Expert
- Senior Policy Expert
- WASH Expert
- Social Development
- Social Development (Child Protection Expert)
- Curriculum Development
- Institutional Development, Reform and organizational design
- Change Management
- Legal Drafting
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of five years’ experience in one or more of the specified areas of expertise
- Strong Technical, management, and communications skills
- English fluency (written and spoken) and any other language within the Sub-Region
- Experience working on international and donor funded programs
- A college degree or equivalent strongly preferred