- Promote outstanding customer relations among team members.
- Supervise, evaluate and assist in staff scheduling, training and coaching.
- Conduct efficient daily quality assessment on agent activities with customers per SLA.
- Communicate new procedures, directives, etc. with the agents
- Enforces procedures to ensure agents compliance with company’s rules, regulations and asset security.
- Periodical performance of agent activities to have first-hand interaction and feedback from customer.
- Random barge into agent chats/calls to ensure effective quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure collaborative relationships with other departments to ensure optimal service levels.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints and alert management of trends in customer complaints.
- Provide daily/ weekly and monthly report on the activities of the team
- Ensure all agents under your supervision meets their KPIs
- Achieving your KPI per target set by the department
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of social media
- Team Player
- MS Office
- Operational Excellence
- Creativity and Innovation
- Business Know-How
- Do not apply if you do not have Sports betting, e-commerce or telecommunication background.
Note: We screen candidates through online test (Aptitude and Psychometric), candidates with excellent score will be only shortlisted for interview.