Aspire International School has a vision to ensure opportunities for success are provided through a diverse/bespoke learning pathways and life skills which serve to develop critical thinking, resilience and skills for life-long learning, enabling our students to become the best they can be.
We have a personalised approach to learning, a commitment to innovation and a passion for teaching aimed at maximizing each student’s academic potential.
We offer a hybrid of GES and British/Cambridge Curriculum that require a broad and balanced; high quality teaching and learning that ensures outstanding outcomes for students as well as a diverse programme of extra-curricular activities to allow students to go beyond the classroom, enabling each of our students to develop as individuals, discover new passions and interests, and contribute to the life of the school."
We are currently looking to engage qualified, passionate and experienced teachers to fill the following positions: - LOWER PRIMARY - PRE-SCHOOL - FRENCH - ICT
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified, innovative, and dynamic individual to provide quality teaching and learning across the school.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified teacher relevant University Degree and/or post-graduate teaching qualification from a recognized College or University
- An “above average” computer literate (proficient in Ms. Office Suite and general ICT)
- Able to promote the wider aspirations and values of Aspire International School
- An outstanding practitioner who provides stimulating learning opportunities within a rich and diverse curriculum
- At least two-year experience with teaching in line with the Cambridge Curriculum
- Have a proven record in supporting students to be successful
- Able to plan, deliver and assess outstanding teaching and learning using proven methods and approaches
- Skilled at differentiating lessons to meet students' needs including the provision of appropriate challenges
- Teach all students to the highest standard, and according to their educational needs, ensuring that they are well prepared for internal and external exams
- Highly motivated and able to contribute to collaborative working across the school
- Able to lead and manage staff appropriately and be a good team player
- Able to conduct research and advance learning and development
- Two or more years teaching experience in both British and G.E.S
Aspire International School:
- Has a commitment to CPD
- Offers generous planning and preparation time
- Delivers a comprehensive training programme
Location: Telecoms Area, Near Pantang Hospital
Please send CV and application letter specifying area of specialization to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to commence interview process.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.