We are looking for teachers to fill the roles IT (computer science), Mathematics (IGCSE), Sociology Teacher respectively
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- The teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels.
- Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress.
- Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
- Plan lessons and instruct their students in the subject they teach.
- Assess students' abilities, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Adapt lessons to changes in class size.
- Grade students' assignments and exams.
- Communicate with parents about students' progress.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Minimum qualification of a degree
Requirements for Grade 6 Teachers;
- Minimum qualification is a degree
- Would prefer someone with Cambridge experience
Requirements for Kindergarten Teachers;
- Would prefer candidate with Early childhood education or a Degree
- Would also prefer a candidate with Jolly phonics experience
Location: Kasoa-CP (Central Region)
Cv should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.