- Teaching students based on national curriculum guidelines within your specialist subject areas.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons.
- Encouraging student participation in lessons and in other school-related activities.
- Supporting the leadership team to implement the school’s development plan.
- Assessing and reporting on the behaviour of students.
- Providing educational and social guidance to students and/or signposting them to specialist areas of advice when needed.
- Ensuring the highest standards of quality and applying the most up-to-date teaching methods.
- Taking part in opportunities to boost your own learning and continuous professional development (CPD).
- Attending and taking part in staff meetings to support the smooth running and administration of the school.
- Collaborating with parents, carers, guardians, support workers, and other professionals to safeguard and ensure the educational welfare of statemented students who may have special educational needs (SEN).
Interested candidates should send CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.