- Install, configure and manage security cameras using HTTP links, ARP, tools and VLAN configurations.
- Responsible for day-to-day operation support, management and troubleshooting of in-house platforms
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in related field
- Knowledge of using kedacom security cameras, HTTP, links, ARP tools and VLAN configuration is required.
- Should have the ability to train new recruits.