Amata Cosmetics Limited is a personal care and homecare wholesaler/distributor located in Accra Makola. Having been running for over 20 years, we’ve built a substantial client base nationwide and beyond.
Currently, the company is looking to grow with the addition of new wholesale outlets, and the creation of a sales and marketing office tasked with bringing Amata Cosmetics Limited into the new generation of ecommerce.
We are looking for bright young graduates, capable of working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Must speak English and fluent in one additional local language
- Degree holders are preferred, but SS Certificate level with outstanding grades and relevant experience will be considered
- We open to the public at 8.30 but employees are expected to report to work by 8.15 am. We also work on Saturdays from 8.30 to 2.30pm
- Must be able to provide 2 guarantors and where relevant 2 reference letters from most recent employment.
- Inventory Tracking: Maintain stock level data for warehouses and stores. Stock counting and recording of stock movements to a high level of accuracy
- Warehouse management: Managing warehouse capacity, cleanliness, and organization. Developing warehouse guides including layouts, barcode system implementation etc.
- Order management: Ensuring orders are picked and packed on time.
- Supply planning: Determining optimum order quantities, stock levels and order schedules.
- Degree/ Diploma/other relevant qualification in supply chain management, procurement OR minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Physically fit
- Technologically adept