- Create the company’s supply chain strategy
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
- Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Working towards monthly or annual targets.
- Candidates should have background in Procurement, Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- And Marketing.
- Exposure to the Pharmaceutical Industry is a plus
- The preferred candidates should reside in or around Mallam, Gbawe, Awoshie, Weija McCarthy Hill, Ablekuma, Odorkor or nearby areas. (Accra West)
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.