- Maintains supplies by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing orders; verifying receipts.
- Prepares hair for styling by analyzing hair condition; shampooing and treating hair.
- Conditions hair and scalp by applying treatments.
- Plans desired effect by studying facial features; examining potential styles; conferring with customers; making recommendations.
- Produces desired effect by arranging, shaping, curling, cutting, trimming, setting, bleaching, dyeing, and tinting hair.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and healthy conditions by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Obtains revenue by recording or collecting charges.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Listening, Supply Management, Analyzing Information, Customer Focus, Client Relationships, Organization, Creativity, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Professionalism, Verbal Communication
- Must be good in cornrow braids and all kind of braids, weave on and must have an idea in other salon services.
- Applicant must have at least 2 years working experience
- SHS / Vocational Training is required