- To manage all Steel Structure projects.
- The role is responsible for the entire process; from design, to project closeout and handover.
- This includes all activities and documentation required to support and ensure successful project delivery in line with the constraints of scope, quality, schedule and budget.
- Produce steel structure designs in line with client/user specifications
- Produce priced Bill of Quantities per approved designs.
- Produce shop drawings in line with approved designs and secure sign-off.
- Develop project schedules in consultation with the production manager and in line with client demands on timelines.
- Manage project efficiently within the constraints of cost, schedule, scope, and quality.
- Measure and track project performance
- Produce and submit project status/progress report.
- Manage safety-related issues to ensure zero-accident on the project.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- 1st Degree in Civil Engineering (Major in structures) or related qualifications
- 4 years experience in steel structure projects
- MUST have the ability to use steel structure design software such as MS Projects, Tekla, Prota, AUTOCAD and Other related Software
- Professional training/exposure in steel structure design projects