Global responsibility for strategy and delivery of new business models when focusing on new customer proposition, customer journey, brands, future operating models, innovative and new centre operating models and new ways of doing business. Manage the requirements gathering, analysis, documentation process, and translation into functional requirements and process definitions. We are looking for someone with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, comfort with using large quantities of data, desire to turn ideas into practical on the ground pilots and roll out programmes. Must have the ability to work with colleagues from C-suite to shop floor to understand issues and drive change, desire and ability to think out of the box & ease of communicating at all levels of the business.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- To address strategic questions for the business
- To develop future propositions and business models
- To outline how these propositions would work, workflow underpinning them
- To show how they satisfy customer needs; simplify our processes and operations and support our sources of sustainable competitive advantage (primarily scale and network)
- To show potential impact and to link and prioritise delivery roadmap
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- 3-5 years’ experience including time at a top-tier consulting firm (retails, consumer good, hospitality.
- A strong commercial personality, excellent analytical skills and conceptual and innovative thinking
- Ability to be hands-on as well as strategic and be a trouble-shooter when needed to be
- Fluent knowledge of English
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.