We are looking for a Strategic Initiatives Manager that will work with the Business Operations team to identify areas of high impact across the company, define engagement scopes, and support the execution of comprehensive strategies to solve the underlying issues and execute. You will develop productive cross-functional relationships to identify action items, set priorities, and solve problems while maintaining a standardized communication cadence with stakeholders and adhering to project timelines. Your eye for process improvement opportunities will contribute to the identification of future initiatives geared toward the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and workflows.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Planning and executing the launch of a new operational business unit.
- Working with cross-functional partners to optimize outcomes and execute strategic and operational initiatives for the team.
- Planning and implementing a better workflow for collaboration between two key teams.
- 4+ years combined business operations and consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or a relevant field is required.
- At least 1 year working for a major consulting firm with expertise in the development of strategic operational frameworks and executive presentations.
- At least 1 year of project management experience in a fast-paced, multi-function environment, with a comprehensive understanding of project management, change management, and implementation processes.
- Creative problem solver with proven results in improving processes in business operations and/or sales environments.
- Ability to leverage data to perform root cause analysis and address the source of issues.
- Proven ability to develop creative solutions that result in measurable transformative outcomes that reach beyond incremental improvements.
- Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to influence and execute effectively in a cross-functional environment.
- Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to apply effective change management principles and consider the human element of change.
- A knack for being able to convey complex information and recommendations in a clear, logical, and understandable manner to stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a high-integrity, team player with the flexibility to meet the demands of changing business priorities.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.