We’re looking to hire a Strategic Deployment Manager to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Who Will Love This Job:
- A biologics software technology expert who’s knowledgeable about industry best practices and enjoys interacting with biologists, computational chemists, and project leadership
- A scientist who understands project management in a corporate research setting (direct experience with biologic drug discovery is a huge plus!)
- An effective communicator who has excellent organisational skills
What You’ll Do:
- Manage LiveDesign implementation projects from early stage discussions through deployment, training, and growth
- Help build our growing footprint in the Biologics-driven sector
- Ensure long term customer success through use of the Schrödinger Platform
- Collaborate internally with our Account Managers, Solutions Architects, and Education Team to ensure success of the account enable substantial growth and usage
- Help drive the product roadmap and development by working closely with product management and engineering, representing real world customer needs
What You Should Have:
- B.Sc. in a life science (M.Sc. or Ph.D. preferred)
- At least three years of experience in a life sciences field related to drug discovery
- Experience with biologic drug design in a research setting
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.