- In charge of stocks in the warehouse.
- Ensures that all goods received and supplied are in good condition.
- Ensures that goods received from local and foreign suppliers are accurately captured in all our records.
- Ensures that there are no discrepancies in physical and system stocks.
- Ensure that products and quantities indicated on all invoices are exactly what is supplied to customers.
- Responsible for the supervision of the cold room staff.
- Supervises the daily cleaning and maintenance of the cold-room.
- Supervise re-bagging of torn products (cartons).
- Liaises with cold room supervisors to ensure that products are placed at rightful positions at the cold room.
- Liaises with Operations Manager to ensure that all defects in the cold room (faulty machines, roof/ panel leakages, etc.) are immediately addressed.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a Diploma from any accredited tertiary institution.
- Knowledge in a similar role is an added advantage.
- Possesses integrity and honesty on the scope of work.
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally.
- Understands reporting structure and the essence therefore.
- Ability to supervise others.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understands warehouse structures and processes.