- To receive the equipment and materials supplied by vendors as per the purchase order.
- To check the materials thoroughly for quality, quantity, specification condition.
- To categorize the materials and stock in the appropriate locations.
- To take appropriate action for care and preservation of the materials.
- Periodical stock verification and ensure the correctness of stock at all times.
- To maintain the neatness and tidiness of the warehouse.
- To issue materials to departments as per the requisitions.
- To pass the bills of the materials received from the vendor and send it to the Accounts department for payment.
- Prepare waybills on equipment supplied from the warehouse.
- Maintain accurate record on stock levels at all times.
- To attend audit by the auditors.
- Perform Pricing functions, such as pricing quotations and Bill of Quantities.
Qualification and Requirements
The successful candidate should have;
- A minimum of an HND in Purchasing and Supply
- 3 years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control and recordkeeping
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a warehouse environment.
- Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Keen attention to details and ability to effectively manage time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other office suits.
Location: Haatso, Accra
Salary: Gh 1000 - Gh 1200
Suitable applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.