Duties and Responsibilities
- Design sound methods for collecting data
- Oversee the actual collection of data
- Prepare data for processing by organizing information and checking for any inaccuracies.
- Use statistics to make forecasts and provide projected figures
- Prepare reports based on analysis and present it to management • Convey complex information to people who may not be specialists
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
- Process large amounts of data for statistical modelling and graphic analysis using data visualization tools.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have at least a Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or related field
- Must have at least five (5) years working experience
- Must be knowledgeable in statistical programmes such as SPSS, Stata, SAS, RapidMiner, Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge in programming for data and analytics (R, Python, MATLAB) will be an advantage.
- Must have knowledge in data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Microsoft Excel
- Good IT skills
- Ability to analyze, model and interpret data
- Numerical skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail