- Define and document all active and inactive channels for data collection, investigating the possibilities of linking fields, merging tables and archiving legacy information in compressed formats
- Develop analysis schemas that include textual and visual components to model what to expect from a particular plan of action
- Write new and edit existing scripts to programmatically mine information from relational, NoSQL and “flat” file databases
- Work with the IT department on identifying security vulnerabilities to prevent private customer data from being accessed by unauthorized parties
- Sort through results carefully, making corrections where needed and drawing hypothetical conclusions until all the hard facts can be weighed
- Summarize key findings in regularly released reports and use software tools to create easily understandable chart, graph and map accompaniments
- Meet with managers from different departments to discuss their statistical analysis needs and how the research group may be able to provide them on-demand or regular support
- Present figures in quarterly meetings and contribute key figures to the marketing department in preparation for the company’s annual report
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of HND in mathematics, statistics of Data analysis.
- Applicants must be able to sort and filter data
- Applicant must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office (excel),
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar position.
How to Apply for the Job
Applicants must submit both CV and cover letter to Resourcecapitalgh@yahoo.com stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.