The Protocol Node team is looking for an experienced software engineer to focus on the experience of running NEAR’s blockchain client: making the client easy to run, improving its stability and performance, optimizing the resources it consumes. The work done by the Node team expands over infrastructure, client code, protocol code and release engineering, since all these components impact the experience of running the NEAR client.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What You'll Be Doing:
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with a globally distributed team
- Own major blockchain protocol and client features
- Lead the design and implementation of Rust components end to end
- Contribute to the team’s technical roadmap
- Facilitate cross-functional work within the organization
- Facilitate discussions and debates, consolidating different perspectives to drive decisions to execution
- Anticipate risks and uncertainties and plan mitigations for them.
- Directly impact the team by reducing complexity of architectures, implementations, and processes.
- Set the right tempo for you and the team to deliver large initiatives on time.
- End-to-end ownership of your work (design, implementation, documentation, maintenance)
- Performance tuning and optimizations
What We're Looking For:
- Ability to quickly learn and grasp complex engineering concepts; we expect you to obtain a very good understanding of the blockchain protocol
- An effective communicator and ability to remain calm under pressure and when juggling multiple priorities
- Being comfortable with diving in multiple parts of a technology stack and quickly navigate through it
- Fluency with algorithms and data structures
- Excellent coding skills
- Ability to go from design to implementation fast
- Your work is done carefully with a great attention to detail
- Experience with Rust or alternatively but less preferred C++ or Go
- Experience with concurrency or parallelism
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is a must
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.