We’re looking for a strong Staff Software Engineer to help us build scalable and robust data infrastructure to power Runway’s applied research. You will be the first hire in a new team that’s focused on building data pipelines to support all of Runway’s generative model training and continuous model improvement. The best fit for this role has experience with building large-scale systems for analysis, curation, and retrieval of multimodal data, as well as strong system design and collaboration skills.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What you’ll do
- Build out pipelines for the creation, curation, and processing of large-scale multimodal datasets
- Create internal tooling to enable Runway’s applied research team to build workflows and run experiments on that infrastructure
What you’ll need
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Experience with one or more frameworks for large-scale data processing (e.g. Spark, Ray, etc) and one or more ML frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, JAX)
- Experience building out data pipelines from scratch and optimizing those pipelines for high performance and great developer experience
- Familiarity and experience with AWS and/or GCP is a bonus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.