As a staff software engineer in the team, you will work in a highly ambiguous space, identify problems to tackle, research and come up with solutions, thoroughly plan milestones, and drive end to end execution while mentoring other engineers. As a tech lead, you will partner with the engineering manager, overlook ongoing projects, draw future roadmaps, coordinate cross team collaboration, and provide technical support to team members.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What You'll Be Doing:
- Collaboration with a fully distributed team around the world.
- Architecture and implementation of complex blockchain components in Rust.
- End-to-end ownership of critical blockchain components.
- Design/proposal of new blockchain protocol changes.
- Performance optimizations and scalability/reliability improvements of Blockchain.
- Open source community contribution by collaborating with external contributors on our codebase and participating in community events.
- Performance tuning and optimizations.
- Partnering with your engineering manager and driving the team’s technical roadmap.
- Facilitating cross-functional work within the organization.
- Facilitating technical discussions, consolidating different perspectives to drive goals to execution.
- Auditing and resolving critical problems across blockchain infrastructure to provide the best user experience.
- Mentoring and supporting junior engineers
What We're Looking For:
- Ability to
- Navigate through ambiguity and clarifying unknowns
- Quickly learn and grasp complex engineering concepts; we expect you to obtain a very good understanding of the blockchain protocol
- Write clean yet efficient code.
- Make trade off decisions for ruthless prioritization
- Lay out priorities and methodically make progress towards the goal.
- Fluency with algorithms and data structures.
- Creativity to come up with proof of concept from high level design while not knowing all the details.
- Effective communication skills to convey your ideas and drive technical discussions with other engineers.
- Being comfortable with diving in multiple parts of a technology stack and quickly navigate through it
- Experience with concurrency or parallelism
- Experience debugging complex concurrent systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields is a must
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.