We’re looking for a Senior ML Infrastructure Engineer to help us optimize our AI models for media generation. The ideal candidate for this role has extensive experience improving the performance of model training and inference, strong low-level understanding of GPU workloads, and thrives in fast-paced, high-ownership environment.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What you’ll do
- Optimize our state-of-the-art AI models for video generation, such as Gen-1 and Gen-2
- Build tooling to improve the efficiency and reliability of distributed training runs on Runway’s HPC cluster
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in a role optimizing machine learning model inference and training on NVIDIA hardware
- Knowledge of Python, C/C++, CUDA, and extensive experience profiling GPU performance and distributed training runs
- Contributions to an ML framework (such as PyTorch), optimized runtimes for inference (such as TensorRT) or compilers (such as GCC)
- Strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.