You'd join one and potentially rotate through teams that build the web UIs for the ExpressVPN Router, the browser extensions, and maybe some signup and account management flows on expressvpn.com.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Agile development practices. That means "master is always ready to ship", "branches are at most a few days old", and "you ship several stories per week."
- Be a champion of the browser space. Be up to date on the latest developments in browser technology, enabling us to avoid unexpected problems with our extensions and also to allow us to plan new features and products strategically.
- Configure and manage build systems.
- Operate test pipelines.
- Be accountable for all aspects of quality, including but not limited to ensuring our UI looks great on all major browsers and operating systems, security, privacy, performance, reliability, etc.
- Maintain velocity: Ultimately measured by how quickly we can deliver value to customers.
- The applications are all fully localized, support dark mode, and have a high degree of automated testing.
Requirements for this specific role:
Please get in touch if you have the following skills or experience:
- Proven track record shipping a successful application of at least one of the following types: Chrome or Firefox browser extension, a cross-platform application built with web technologies such as Electron, or creating high-quality web apps.
- Expert in writing automated tests, including unit tests, functional tests, and UI tests.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors, e.g., SCSS, SASS.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.