Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner - Technology
Engineering & Technology
ICF is growing and we seek a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to support Senior/Strategic Roles, to be directly responsible for full lifecycle recruiting on senior Tech and Digital Modernization openings including Director and VP level. As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be an expert at your craft comprising all aspects of a senior level tech roles including research, candidate generation and high-touch experience, ensuring a diverse slate, competency-based selection process, complex offer negotiations, and internal executive partnering. You will be exceptional at influencing senior/executive talent and business leaders to make well-informed decisions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Partnering with Executive business leaders and HR business partners to understand the current executive hiring needs for key ICF growth areas including Tech, Digital Transformation, and Public Sector leadership hiring. You will also help anticipate and map future hiring needs.
- Be a consultant to the business and provide internal/external insights into best practices around selection, assessments and interview and selection processes.
- Partnering with the Executive Compensation Team to understand internal compensation drivers and to create competitive offer packages.
- Conducting thorough intake meetings with key stakeholders to ensure a comprehensive understanding of each search and to plan the detailed search strategy.
- Ensuring job descriptions are compelling, compliant and speak to ICF’s core commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. Partner with the TA Brand team to promote ICF’s EVP to Executives.
- Be the primary point of contact for the executive team on day-to-day search activity, driving process, removing roadblocks, working through challenges and providing progress reports.
- Conducting and maintain research on key competitors for priority markets. Pipeline for passive Executive talent and nurture relationships using our CRM-Beamery.
- Serving as a trusted advisor and valued advisor to internal stakeholders to build a deep understanding of their business, help anticipate needs, take a planned, strategic approach to hiring and minimize reactive efforts. Use a data-driven approach to executive recruitment reporting to the business. Use Tableau dashboards to measure and communicate key metrics, trends and identify efficiencies.
- Developing a deep understanding of ICF’s competency frameworks.
- Work closely with the broader Talent Acquisition Team to participate in projects and initiatives that result in a better client and candidate experience such as Interview training, DEI and onboarding.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of progressive corporate recruiting experience and/or experience working for a search firm or retained search.
- 3+ years of experience recruiting for senior level hires including Director, VP and C-Suite.
- 3+ years of experience supporting Tech, Digital and Business Development searches.
- 3+ years of advanced sourcing and outreach to identify and engage with passive talent and build strong talent pipelines.
- 3+ years of experience advising and influencing executive leadership.
- 3+ years of US Federal/Public Sector experience.
- 3+ years of experience with one or more of the following: ServiceNow, Appian, Salesforce, AWS
- 1+ years of experience intentional branding and outreach to support diversity hiring goals and build slate and other best practices.
- 1+ years of experience working with Beamery or another CRM.
- 1+ years of experience working with Workday or another ATS.
- 1+ years of experience working with metrics dashboards such as Tableau.
Professional Skills and Experience:
- Being comfortable in a visible role requires good judgment, strong and tested leadership skills, and experience working at pace.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills and experience being able to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to develop positive relationships with ICF executive leaders and work as a trusted advisor.
- Passionate about creating an elevated candidate experience.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality or standards.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.