Sr. Software Engineer in Test (Data Engineering)
Software & Data
We are looking for a passionate, detail-driven, and result-oriented Senior Software Engineer in Test with a huge interest in data to join our team in Poland. You will work with your development team and test engineering colleagues to advocate for and implement established quality processes and tooling within your team. We are looking for technical test engineers with a customer first mindset who can critically analyze requirements and help deliver value with quality to our customers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
What you can expect to do:
- Collaborate with the team in analysis of business requirements to determine acceptance criteria.
- Define acceptance tests for new features and execute them as part of a comprehensive test set.
- Perform functional, integration and regression testing using both manual and automation methods at data level.
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests and test suites to meet business and quality goals.
- Contribute to the design and full development life cycle of our best-in-class cloud data platform, working on all parts of the data and analytics stack from ETL and Streaming data ingestion to the transformation, storage, and analysis of data from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage of new and existing product features.
- Report and track defects, testing tasks and release notes.
- Analyze defects to determine root cause, identify patterns and improve process.
- Troubleshoot complex issues found in production, UAT or lower test environments.
- Promote testing best practices within the team and help guide other team members.
- Mentor Software Engineers in Test to allow for knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Work as part of an agile team in a collaborative environment.
What we are looking for:
- Solid programming experience with Python
- Good experience using ETL test automation tools and API Testing tools like Postman, RestAssured, Supertest etc and 8 years working in an Agile test role (manual/automation).
- Experience in building test automation frameworks for data flows and data transformations (source -> stage -> target). Strong bonus for non-functional testing experience around Performance and Security.
- Experience in Python ETL testing frameworks like: boto3, pandas, unittest, etc..
- Familiar with AWS data lake/AWS S3 & source control tools like Git.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative Agile environment using tools like Jira.
- Strong experience of working in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environment.
- Demonstrated experience with virtualisation/mocking technologies.
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.