Perform the duties of a Spray Painter
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Removing rust and other loose materials using acid or a wire brush.
- Filling, sanding, and smoothing surfaces that need to be sprayed.
- Applying masking tape and coverings over areas that are not being sprayed.
- Selecting and mixing the required coating liquids.
- Responsible for spraying machines, products, and work areas with decorative or protective paint using a spray can.
- Prepare all surfaces before spraying, select and mix the coating liquids, and expertly spray each layer to ensure an even coating.
- Experience working as a spray painter.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- In-depth knowledge of paint mixing and spraying techniques.
- Ability to see subtle color differences.
- Experience with breathing masks and protective clothing.
- Ability to work with acid and harsh chemicals.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.