- Attend all required staff meetings for both the church and music department
- Weekly Clean and asses the sound equipment (report any damaged or stolen equipment)
- Ensure Sound Equipment is proper stored at the closing of each day.
- Keep an accurate record of all current sound equipment – it’s location and condition.
- Set up and Run sound for Agape House Services and Worship Arts Rehearsals.
- Address sound issues and concerns that arise during rehearsals and find appropriate solutions for them.
- Any other job directed and assigned by the Sound Department head or leadership team.
- Must be willing to work some holidays
- Must be capable of working independently
- Must be a self-starter, hardworking, do whatever it takes kind of person
- Must be flexible; able to focus on what needs to happen to reach the goal, even if it is inconvenient
- Must believe the best in others and is not easily offended
- Must be able to organize and develop
- Must be a humble person
- Must be able to receive input & feedback with ease, but can work independently & dive into areas of need
- Must have a strong desire for feedback and constructive ideas to grow
- Must be a person who loves Jesus and Is intentional and passionate about connecting unchurched people to Jesus
- Person of prayer and intimacy with God
o Ability to hear God and respond to His ways rather than our own
o Demonstrates the fruit of the Spirit which will show the highest levels of integrity
o Demonstrates an intimate connection with the Holy Spirit and a desire and hunger for more of God’s Spirit to move in and through others
- We expect you to be an “owner” of this ministry and not just a “participator”
- We expect personal growth in your talents, giftings and practical skills.
- We expect that you cultivate a sincere personal relationship with the Lord outside of your work environment.
- We expect honesty and integrity with time, possessions, character and communication.
- We expect you to have the heart and mind or a servant – and be willing to do not only what is wanted but what is needed.
- We expect you to communicate accurately and appropriately.
- We expect you to refrain from gossip.
- We expect you to be timely and to value the time of others.
- We expect you to be excellent in every area of your work and ministry.
Wed: 5pm – 7:30pm
Thurs: 5pm – 8:30pm
Fri: 5pm – 7:30pm
Sat: 4pm – 8pm
Sun. 6:30am – 1:30pm
Total Hours: 20 (approximately)
***This Schedule is subject to change based on special programs and events of the church calendar.
Interested applicants should send their CV's together with a cover letter to WorshipArts@agapehouseghana.org.