- Responsible for performing a variety of ultrasounds examinations for patients referred to the facility.
- Promote and maintain a welcoming, friendly, professional environment towards all patients who come to the facility and ensure patient satisfaction at all times
- Explain the ultrasound procedure to patients and answer any questions they may have regarding the ultrasound procedures.
- Thoroughly understand the operations of the ultrasound machines and utilize new technologies.
- Interpret and present accurate reports of what was captured in the image during the ultrasound examination.
- Responsible for adequate stock management, record keeping of consumables, manage records of all ultrasound activities and ensure proper sterilization of equipments and examination room.
- Maintains a high standard of medical ethics at all times and must ensure the safety and privacy of all patients' reports.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the manager.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of HND or Degree or higher
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work efficiently with minimum or no supervision
- Good computer skills