- Should have knowledge in the interpretation and practical experience in using an ultrasound machine
- Recording imaging results in patients records and coordinating care
- Schedule patients for procedures
- Maintain ultrasound equipment and supplies
- Identify, record and adapt procedures as appropriate to pathological, diagnostic information and images
- Thoroughly understand the operations of the ultrasound machines and utilize new technologies.
- Interpret and present accurate reports of what was captured in the image during the ultrasound examination.
- Responsible for an adequate stock management, record keeping of consumables, manage records of all ultrasound activities and ensure proper sterilization of equipment’s and examination room.
- Maintains a high standard of medical ethics at all times and must ensure safety and privacy of all patient’s report.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Experienced in operating an X- Ray, Mammogram and CT- Scan machine
- Has good knowledge about patient radiation protection
- Should have good interpersonnel skills and organisational skills
- Must be computer literate and familiar with MS Word and Excel
- A high level of professionalism and technical standard of work
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Completed national service