At E2open, the Solutions Consultant acts as a trusted advisor to customers, partners, and internal stakeholders by providing leadership, experience, and credibility in successfully positioning enterprise solutions to supply chain business problems across target industries. In this role, you will take the lead to support all phases of a sales cycle; from qualifying new leads, through demonstrating and evidencing solution fit, to contract closure. Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment, strong verbal and written communication skills, business requirement analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing technique. Come and join a growing company!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Understand target industry and customer’s business needs, develop insightful solution proposals and accurately articulate E2open’s value proposition at all business levels.
- Provide leadership throughout the sales process including the execution of customer discovery, sales presentations, product demonstrations, and in-depth workshops.
- Trusted advisor with respect to Supply Chain Planning and Execution systems with a focus on Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling, including integration with Enterprise Resource Planning and Manufacturing Execution systems.
- Trusted advisor with respect to Sales & Operation Execution and the various sub-processes that support this.
- Support Opportunity Qualifications and drive RFI/RFP responses
- Be able to deliver effective solution demonstrations.
- Build relationships and establish credibility with customers, partners, and internal team members.
- Provide customer feedback to product management and marketing teams.
- Work with the E2open Implementation Team to scope and estimate customer projects.
- Represent E2open and E2open solutions as thought leaders at industry events, trade shows, and user groups.
- Educate E2open partners and industry analysts on E2open and the E2open solution offering
- Maintain domain expertise by keeping abreast of new product enhancements, business trends, supply chain best practices.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a business-related field plus a minimum of 2 years related experience in a similar role / industry.
- Supply chain management consulting and/or implementation project experience.
- Industry experience in supply chain operations and/or business transformations.
- Software pre-sales experience in Supply Chain Planning and Execution systems, ERP, MES.
- Blended skillset in Supply Chain Business Processes and Supply Chain Software.
- Experience in complex pre-sales, and/or deployment of enterprise software solutions.
- Experience with AI/ML technologies.
- Strong sales presence and superior communication skills.
- Establishes strong, mutually beneficial relationships with customers.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
- Ability to problem-solve, both independently and working as a team
- Self-Starter Mentality and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
You can expect a dynamic and international team of sales representatives, consultants and software developers who are all dedicated to the same goal: create something outstanding, something big. Your personal and professional development is an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.