To perform the role of Solar Technician
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Assembles and installs solar panels on roofs and other structures.
- Configures PV systems based on site conditions and customers’ needs and expectations; connect panels to the power grid.
- Follows building standards and codes when installing panels and support structures.
- Inspects electrical installation and wiring.
- Tests operating voltages; calibrates to ensure systems are within acceptable power limits.
- Ensures that equipment is weather sealed.
- Performs routine maintenance on PV systems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of PV equipment and installation.
- Extensive knowledge of electrical wiring and equipment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read building plans.
- Ability to read equipment manuals.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.