- Meeting with customers in-store and out at site locations.
- Providing customers with information about company equipment and solar systems.
- Demonstrating company solar products in a working environment.
- Gathering information to accurately identify the customer’s solar needs.
- Selecting solar energy products and systems to best suit the customer’s needs.
- Preparing or reviewing designs for the customer’s solar installation.
- Creating fully customized energy packagers for large-scale solar installations.
- Providing customers with quotes, sales orders, shipping information, and tax credit information.
- Providing after-sales service including courtesy calls and site visits.
- Following up on sales quotes from other members of the sales team.
- Completing sales order paperwork.
- Generating potential leads for new accounts.
Qualification and Requirement
- French background
- Degree- Renewable Energy
- At least one year experience