Software QA Specialist (Hybrid Tester)
Software & Data
As a QA Hybrid Tester, you will closely work with Client’s IT support technicians and system security analysts to catch any major problems that reduce the quality of Client’s products before the launch. You will be responsible for testing software programs, and replicating and reporting bugs so that developers can implement a fix for them.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Ensure high-quality software is delivered in each release
- Develop new and update existing test cases
- Peer review of test cases, provide feedback and updates as needed
- Support automation QA testing team in the conversion of manual test cases into automated ones (Hybrid)
- Document test findings (bugs, change requests, etc.) (requires detailed orientation)
- Update test results in a test tracking tool(s)
- Provide functional, accessibility, regression, API and other testing types as needed
- Report, track, and manage any discovered defects to resolution
- Detect defects as early in the life cycle as possible
- Support other areas of the project including training and analysis of testing tools and processes
- Understand, investigate, and solve any complex client requests or complaints; particularly when multiple departments or teams are involved
- Coordinate with all stakeholders for proper delivery of test deliverables to the client
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- More than 2 years of experience in QA testing
- Experience in testing at least one of the following platforms (Postman, Graphql & Jmeter)
- Strong knowledge of API/Backend testing
- May be working with the DevOps team and should be familiar with different testing types - System Testing, Migration, Database upgrades, API Testing etc.
- Solid experience in manual testing and has a good grasp and understanding of automated testing
- Has experience in automated testing
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, AWS, Github)
- Confirmed experience with Automation tools (Cucumber-JVM, Cucumber-JS)
- Working experience headless browsing tools: Selenium (Webdriver)
- Experience with test case management tool like Testrail
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems such as JIRA and Confluence
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and create test cases from specifications and requirements defined by Product Managers
- Experience in web programming language is a plus! (CSS and HTML)
- Ability to write and understand SQL queries is a plus!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.