The Cisco TD&R engineering team is a collaborative team that is a part of the world’s largest security organization. You will have the opportunity to work in a diverse and growing work culture that fosters team empowerment, self-organization and decision-making. You will be part of an established but fast-growing organization that continues to be an authority in the security industry. We expect dedication and drive during business hours, but we believe that to be dedication you have to have time to rest and recharge. We are involved with all stages of the product development process with a focus on driving quality improvements that delight our customers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Who You Are:
- 4+ year experience in a previous software testing role Ability to work independently and collaborate with large, multi-functional teams Experience developing and maintaining automation framework, libraries and internal tools for functional and performance testing.
- Previous experience applying Continuous Integration products to automate execution of testing Experience writing requirements and test scenarios Prior experience in collaborating with both technical engineers and non-technical customers
- Experience in Python is a must.
- Experience working in a Linux-based cloud environment Development experience in one of the following languages Python, Go and Familiar with testing and/or configuration of security products (Firewalls, proxies, NAC)
- Previous experience working with cloud-native technologies, IaaS components such as load balancers, and API gateways Able to learn new technologies quickly, and understand how they fit into a larger ecosystem
What You’ll Do:
- You will build and complete tests for products and integration solutions spanning the entirety of the Cisco Security portfolio. You should be comfortable testing the limits of how disparate products interact, be willing to dig into what does and does not work, and based on user stories and feedback, provide detailed responses and solutions. From those user stories and workflows, you will develop ways of ensuring performance and functionality in physical, virtualized, and cloud environments through both automation and exploratory tests.
- You should enjoy owning the creation of automation solutions and tools and working with others to contribute to the technology choices of the organization with a cloud focus. You will have the opportunity to create test frameworks that ensure built-in quality exists from the first line of code to the last. We all enjoy building systems to run tests across all levels of the software from functional to integration to an end-to end-system. We want you to be as creative as possible to break complex systems and drive quality for our integrated security prod
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.