- Full life cycle application development with the Java Language
- Contribute to the support of operational needs, including testing, tool building, and bug fixing problems that are impacting our technical and support teams.
- Lead and contribute to software architecture design, development of software applications, and integration into enterprise systems
- Manage technical relationships with internal and external developers and suppliers on an ongoing basis, w.r.t. new developments, feature enhancements, preparation of technical specifications, and product bug fixes.
- Monitor industry innovations, perform competitive analysis, and prepare business requirement documentation
- Take ownership for defining and packaging the customer-facing Mobile suite of products as determined by the company’s product strategy.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Maintain the existing code base that powers our platform.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to bring our features into production.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related major.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer with Java
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Java EE, JSF, Spring MVC)
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Skills in cross-platform mobile app development with Flutter will be an advantage
- Skills in mobile applications development in Android/iOS will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to take complex problems and break them down into smaller tasks
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Be absolutely good at what you do
- Be creative, curious and challenge us and yourself with new solutions and great ideas
- Be responsible and able to work independently as well as collaborate across the team and organization.