What We Offer
- Competitive salary and flexible, generous health benefits
- Professional development and collaborative environment with a world-class, worldwide team with decades of experience in supply chain and venture capital-driven firms
- Startup culture with a flexible work-from-home environment and schedule
- Enjoy an unlimited PTO plan — we believe in mental health and recharging balanced with ensuring your team is always supported
- Equity opportunities in rapidly growing firm placed advantageously in a multi-trillion dollar industry
- Frequent opportunities to socialize with coworkers via Zoom
- Generous employee discount on all custom goods manufactured through --- we encourage employee creativity as it helps you better understand our projects
- Enjoy a truly diverse work experience as you collaborate with coworkers from around the world.
- We celebrate and treasure the diversity of beliefs at The/Studio as we know it enhances our work environment and our results. Our employees have been featured on subject of workplace diversity in Swaay, Black Enterprise, Barron’s and the Wall Street Journal.
Our Tech Stack
You’ll need demonstrated fluency and experience in:
• PHP, specifically the following frameworks:
- Symfony 4.0+
- Sylius 1.7+
- Transactional: MySQL
- Searching and caching: NoSQL: ElasticSearch
• Front-end implementation:
• Messaging queue: RabbitMQ
• Sourcing control: Git & Gitflow workflow
• APIs: REST
- Tracking platform: JIRA
- Weekly sprints, monthly roadmaps
- Continuous integration via Jenkins
Above all, employees who thrive at The/Studio enjoy being challenged and working with minimal need for oversight. You enjoy solving problems and are a self-starter; you’re passionate about technical problem-solving and are willing to join your teammates in going the extra mile and having “extreme ownership” of our product.
In addition to being fluent in the above tech stack and resonating with our cultural values you’ll have:
- Experience with working in PHP OOP based on a framework (preferably Symfony) for min 3 years
- Deep understanding of relational databases
- Deep understanding of APIs, preferably REST APIs
- Good understanding of sourcing control
Interested persons should apply by sending their CVs to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.