We're looking for an enthusiastic Engineering Lead who is passionate about security - someone who loves being part of a team, whilst enjoying the autonomous nature of working remotely. Experience in programming is required for this role (we use Python a lot), also solid work experience with Security aspects such as Authentication, Authorization, SSO is required too. Experience working in a SaaS/Product company and a background in running reliable operations is also a huge plus.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Contribute to the codebase and manage a team of Authentication & Security Software Engineers.
- Help achieve your team's projects, by creating a framework of responsibility and optimizing your team's performance.
- Help steer debates into quick decisions and communicate important team changes to the relevant audience through the appropriate channels.
- Coach, mentor, and further develop engineers on your team, within an open and inclusive environment. Provide consistent feedback to your team with a focus on developing and helping unblock them.
- Work with other team leads across the department to identify and build on improvements to our processes and systems.
- Report directly to your Director of Engineering and work with them on hiring and capacity planning.
- 5+ years working in a Software Development environment and 1+ year(s) managing at least one inclusive, cross-functional team in an agile environment (3+ engineers).
- Strong working knowledge of a programming language, preferably Python, as well as experience in building and/or maintaining Authentication services, SSO, etc.
- An engineer who prefers simple solutions, and is naturally empathetic working style with team members.
- Your workload is guided by data and metrics.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.