We are looking for Software Engineers that are into the Ethereum ecosystem, decentralization and developer experience and who would relish the opportunity to create a first class decentralized machine-to-machine messaging interface and toolkit and bring these new capabilities to Web3 developers!
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Design, implement and document Waku TypeScript libraries
- Implement new protocols as defined by the Research Team
- Investigate and fix issues in js-waku and upstream libraries such as js-libp2p
- Liaise with the libp2p team to resolve web-only libp2p matters (WebRTC, etc)
- Optimize js-waku and upstream libraries for the browser
- Support dApp developers in using js-waku and Waku TypeScript libraries
- Have experience building applications with complex logic, cutting edge technology or applied research
- Are already familiar with the Ethereum community
- Have the ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly, you are a polyglot
- Have passion for blockchain and decentralized technologies and understand how they work
- Have good communication skills (written and conversational)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.