We are looking for an Engineer with experience in low-level programming who is intrigued by a variety of open problems inherent to running compilers in completely trustless but high-performance settings, and who likes contributing to and collaborating with open-source communities.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What You'll Be Doing
In this role, you will be solving cutting-edge compiler and VM problems related to safe, deterministic, and high-performance compilation and execution. You will interface with many open-source projects where you might be asked to represent the NEAR organization. In the future, your work might also extend beyond WebAssembly VMs into other types of VMs that NEAR chooses to support. You’ll work on a collaborative and globally distributed team of world-class experienced engineers, providing an opportunity to learn and grow your technical skill set.
What We're Looking For
- Knowledge and experience using Rust, C, or C++ in a production environment. We can teach you Rust if you are already a C or C++ expert
- Familiarity with low-level programming (compilers, operating systems, hypervisors, etc)
- Experience designing, maintaining, and debugging distributed systems built with open-source tools
- Solid foundation with Algorithms and Data Structures and their real-world use cases
- Demonstrated success working on a globally distributed team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields is a must
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.