Pipe Security's mission is to protect the firm and its users by preventing, detecting, and responding to cyber attacks. We follow philosophies such as Secure by Design, Defense in Depth, and Zero Trust networking. We are a team of software engineers and builders. We pride ourselves in first principles thinking and we are driven to become an innovation hub in the Security industry. As an early member of the Security team, you will contribute to multiple domains such as Cloud Security, Application Security, Detection & Response, and Privacy. You will write code, build systems, and work cross-functionally with every team at Pipe in order to support Security’s mission. You will contribute to ongoing security operations such as our Bug Bounty program and Incident Response. You will also help define the team’s security culture and develop company-wide security policies and processes. You are not required to be an expert or even have experience working in Security. In order to be successful in this team you need to be a strong software engineer with an interest in cybersecurity and a desire to learn.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
In general, to be an engineer at Pipe:
- You want to join a quickly growing startup and make an impact.
- You want to be part of an engineering team that holds each other to high standards.
- You want to make things better for yourself and others.
- You have a good sense of engineering fundamentals, and are passionate about building high quality software.
- You take end-to-end ownership of your work and are comfortable making code changes across the stack when needed.
- You can collaborate with non-engineering stakeholders to unblock yourself and make sure you're building the right thing.
- You put users first and empathize with how they'll use Pipe. Your work reflects this.
- You're interested in finance and helping companies unlock new, more sustainable sources of capital.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You want to work in an environment that recognizes excellence.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.