In this role you will help us continue the development and modernizing of our Payroll system, where we're on a journey of moving to a service-orientated and microservices mixed architecture, following our .Net Core migration. Plus all of the new features and enhancements you’ll get to design and put into production.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
As our Software Development Engineer, your day could include:
- End-to-end (Fullstack) development for new and current cloud-based applications, for both web and mobile use
- Work on the technology roadmap with Product Owners, designing solutions with your squad, and new feature development, through to production, improving/optimizing and maintenance
- Debug and perform root cause analysis for application issues
- Perform tests and quality checks on your code - you own the quality and security of the code you create
- Take initiative in recommending improvements to the development process
- Proactively identify application pain points and suggest mitigation strategies
- Perform peer reviews of code changes
- Maintain documentation and help articles for new/updated features
- Provide training sessions for the support team for new features
- Work closely with business stakeholders within an agile environment
- Mentoring junior members of the squad
To be successful in joining Employment Hero, you’ll have:
- Experience as a .NET Software Development Engineer, particularly for a cloud-based SaaS
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, SQL Server
- Experience in developing software, using microservices or SOA architecture for deployment on public clouds, preferably AWS
- Good understanding of database concepts and experience working with relational databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Experience using Agile methodologies and working with Product teams
- Quality coding practices, including test-driven development, unit testing and secure coding awareness
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.