- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
The impact you'll make:
- Conduct in-depth research on emerging machine learning technologies and provide insights and recommendations to the organization.
- Use AI technologies and APIs to drive business growth and improve operational efficiency through automation and other means..
- Implement software solutions and conduct code reviews.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas where AI can be leveraged to drive innovation and growth.
- Develop and implement best practices for AI development and deployment.
- Apply GPT, GPT-type technology
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience working with AI products and deployment
- Background in working and interacting with existing AI APIs
- Extensive knowledge of machine learning algorithms and their applications.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A passion for staying current with emerging AI technologies and trends.
- Nice to have: experience with AI libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and scikit-learn.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.