Software Engineer (Front-End)
Engineering & Technology
Crowdbotics Platform Engineering is looking for a Software Engineer to join our front-end team. This team owns the technical architecture, engineering, and maintenance of our platform front-end dashboard. The dashboard is the interface for our customers to create applications with minimal coding, request and manage resources for their application, initiate and monitor application development projects, and manage all aspects of their application lifecycle. The Crowdbotics platform front-end is primarily written in Vue.js and React.js, and integrates with our Django backend and other third-party services.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
As a front-end software engineer you will work with our front-end team to build and maintain our web SPA.
- Work with our designers to build HTML, CSS, and JS from Figma designs.
- Identify and implement improvements for the code and software quality.
- Investigate and fix bugs.
- Assist team members with code reviews.
- Integrate with internal and external APIs.
- Communicate effectively with the remote team using real-time and asynchronous communications.
- An eye for design and experience implementing high-quality UI/UX solutions.
- Proficiency with git.
- An understanding of REST API integration.
- Experience with React Native is a plus.
- Experience working with remote teams is a strong plus.
- Experience with Django development is a plus
- Experience managing apps, keys, and certificates in Google Play and Apple App Store is a plus.
- Experience developing and building Android and iOS mobile apps is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.