Software Engineer (Crawling/Reverse Engineering)
Engineering & Technology
Our Scanner Engineering squads work on building and maintaining integrations to various systems. This means reverse engineering platforms and solving complex problems daily. A passion for this work brings our team from across the globe. You will join a team of exceptionally talented engineers constantly looking for solutions to new problems and innovative ways to meet our business needs. Scrapers (we call them Scanners) are at the core of our business. This means you will join our pivotal engineering team and have a real impact on Argyle's success.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- You will create, own and maintain Scanners
- You will be contributing to general improvements such as shared libraries & frameworks
- You will be closely working and communicating across different teams
- Python coding experience
- Reverse Engineering of JS/WebApps
- Ideally, experience with building web scrapers - if not, curiosity to learn
- Ability to think fast and to manage rapid changes
- Ownership over your work
- Focusing on solutions, not pointing out problems
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.